Framed by beautifully structured gardens, this elegant residence sitting on approximately 711m2 of prime real estate offers a contemporary profile with attention to detail, creating a magazine-worthy look.
The moment you step inside onto the polished timber floors, you’ll be instantly wowed by its appeal, ambiance, and spacious open plan layout.
The home’s clean interior includes three(3) bedrooms, each with built-in robes, along with a vast open plan kitchen, dining, living domain, and a contemporary bathroom.
The designer white myriad stone kitchen benchtops come equipped with stainless steel appliances, ample storage, and fantastic bench space along.
It doesn’t end there, sliding doors from the adjoining dining open out to the beautiful rear undercover patio pergola, ideal for indoor/outdoor family entertainment. Walk around the corner of the home and you’ll find another secured undercover entertainment space with the home’s very own jacuzzi facing out towards the backyard.
Additionally plenty of space for additional vehicles or a large workshop garage at the rear.
Added attributes also include
• split system heating and cooling for year-round comfort.
• Modern kitchen & bathroom
• Two(2) generously large undercover entertainment areas
• Walking track access from the backyard
• Solar power
Some nearby amenities and conveniences
• Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre
• Hoppers Crossing train station
• Easy access to Princess Freeway
• Approximately 30 min to Melbourne CBD
• Werribee Mercy Hospital
• Hoppers Crossing Skate Park
• McDonald’s, Restaurants and more
• Bunnings, The Good Guys, and more
• Woolworths, Coles, Aldi, and more
• Hopper Crossing Sports Club
• BP Petrol Station
• Suzanne Cory High (Co-educational, selective entry school)
• Bellbridge Primary
• Moss file Primary
• Woodville Primary
• Hoppers Crossing Secondary College
• Victoria University
Call Dien Tran for further information!