Quietly tucked away on the 1st level, this one(1)-bedroom apartment is located in the AXIOM building. You will surely be impressed by the quality and lifestyle this apartment has to offer.
Proximity to schools and Victoria University, public transportation and most other amenities are all just a short walking distance.
This wonderfully maintained apartment will surely provide you with the comfort and convenience you are looking for, whether you are going to owner-occupy or lease it out (approx: $350per week).
Quietly tucked away facing Wingfield Street, you won’t have traffic zooming past as you do on Hopkins Street.
You can truly unwind after a long day and enjoy the peacefulness.
• Only 5 to 7 minutes drive to Melbourne CBD via Dynon road and minutes away with easy access arterial.
• 5 minutes walk to Footscray Station.
• Bus to city across the road.
• One(1) good size bedroom with BIR.
• Galley style kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops.
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling.
• Large lounge room leading out to a spacious balcony.
• Intercom security entrance access.
• Onsite caretaker.
• Proactive Owners Corporation
• One(1) underground car park and storage cage.
• Balcony offers magnificent views of the city, West Gate Bridge and surrounding neighbourhood.
• Rooftop communal terrace is attractively spacious that showcases breathtaking views of the city, West Gate Bridge and the surrounding neighbourhood. New Year’s fireworks are spectacular!
• Building has rubbish disposal chute on each floor and an on-site hard rubbish collection in the basement
Call Jim today to be shown exclusively through this beautiful apartment.